my sanctuary.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

11 December 2008, Thursday

Ok so in the end, I didn't write the suicide note. (duh)

Its 3am and i just finished packing my stuff. Am gonna smuggle some katjes and crackers in =)).

Im slightly excited about the whole army thing, but i know im gonna miss many stuff. Family, church, friends, going online, eating FAT FOOD, and of course, my pink I/C.

IMG_0247

Haha yeah people tell me I look patriotic in this picture, with the short hair and all.

so its goodbye pink I/C and hello 11B!

 

I'll be back on probably 24/12 (xmas eve). In the meantime, you can still sms me, i'll just reply at night or something. Here's to a slimmer Chee!

1 Comments:

  • though i just see this now.. but where got ppl post ur whole IC with all ur details here??? goodness....

    By Anonymous Sijia, at 2:22 pm  

Post a Comment



<< Home